To achieve the standard required learners should be able to:
- Read, draft, prepare and understand information across a range of topics.
- Act with a considerable amount of responsibility and autonomy.
- Attend timetabled classes for the duration of the course.
- Complete self-directed hours of learning in the form of research, practice time, revision, preparation and study time.
- Be capable of participating fully in all programme related activities; physically and academically.
- Source and participate in a suitable work experience placement, where a learner cannot obtain work experience on their own, RACE will support them in finding suitable placement.